Eric L. Oleson AIA, CID
Bachelor of Architectural, Bachelor of Environmental Design
Current Registration: IA, MN, NE, SD
- American Institute of Architects
- NCARB Certification
- YMCA Mankato Building and Grounds Committee
- South Central College Architecture Advisory Committee
As one of the founding partners and lead designers at Oleson + Hobbie Architects, LLC, Eric has developed a reputation for designing buildings that are programmatically and technically innovative. His cost-effective designs are based on the belief that the built environment can positively influence the way people live, work, play, learn, and worship. Eric's designs balance subtle details and bold compositions to produce unique and inspiring places. In his 20+ years of professional practice, he has guided the design, planning, and construction administration for educational facilities, housing developments, restaurants, office buildings, financial institutions, higher educational facilities, and liturgical facilities. He also serves the community through membership on numerous boards and committees.
- Favorite place to travel?
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and anywhere in Italy.
- What was your first job?
Walking Bean Fields.
- What is the best advice you've ever been given?
"You get out of life what you put into it"
- What do you do in your spare time?
Mountain Biking, Hiking, and Photography.
- If you could gain a new skill, what would it be?
Playing the Guitar.